U016C LINCOLN - Lost Communication With Fuel Pump Control Module 'B'
- Faulty fuel pump control module relay
- Faulty Fuel Pump Control Module
- Fuel Pump Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Pump Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U016c Lincoln DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Fuel Pump Monitor 2 (FPM2) circuit for the presence of a duty cycled signal. If the FPM2 circuit is fixed at a low or high voltage, the PCM begins to increment a counter. The test fails when the PCM is still not detecting a duty cycled signal on the FPM2 circuit after a calibrated amount of time.
Need more help?Get the U016c Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
U016C LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U016c Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks