U0121 FORD - Lost Communication With The Anti-lock Brake System Control Module
- Damaged CAN communication bus circuit
- Faulty Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) harness is open or shorted
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U0121 Ford DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) continuously monitors the Controller Area Network (CAN) for messages from the ABS. The U0121 code sets when the PCM fails to receive the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) message within the defined amount of time.
U0121 Ford Information for specific Ford models
Need more help?Get the U0121 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
U0121 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U0121 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks