U0109 2011 FORD FUSION - Lost Communication With Fuel Pump Control Module
- Fuel pump monitor circuit open or short to ground
- Fuel pump monitor circuit short to voltage
- Damaged Inertia Fuel Shutoff (IFS) switch (if equipped)
- Damaged fuel pump control module relay
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U0109 2011 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Fuel Pump Monitor (FPM) circuit for the presence of a duty cycled signal. If the FPM circuit is fixed at a low or high voltage, the PCM begins to increment a counter. The test fails when the PCM is still not detecting a duty cycled signal on the FPM circuit after a calibrated amount of time.
Need more help?Get the U0109 2011 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in you area
U0109 2011 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U0109 2011 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks