P2A04 MERCURY - Oxygen Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Bank 2 Sensor 2
- Faulty Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 harness is open or shorted
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesReplacing the rear O2 Sensor bank 2 usually takes care of the problem.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P2a04 Mercury DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) for an out of range low voltage concern. The P2A04 code sets if the HO2S voltage is out of range low for a calibrated period of time.
Need more help?Get the P2a04 Mercury code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2A04 MERCURY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2a04 Mercury code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks