P2810 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY - Pressure Control Solenoid 'G' Electrical Shift Solenoid Valve SL4
- Faulty shift solenoid valve SL4 remains open or closed
- Shift solenoid valve SL4 harness is open or shorted
- Shift solenoid valve SL4 circuit poor electrical connection
- Valve body is blocked
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Issues with transmission shifting
P2810 2009 Toyota Camry DescriptionShifting gears from 1st through 5th is performed in combination with ‘ON and “OFF’ operation of the shift solenoid valves SL1, SL2. SL3 and SL4 which are controlled by the Transmission Control Module (TCM). If an open or short circuit occurs in either of the shift solenoid valve, the TCM controls the remaining normal shift solenoid valves to allow the vehicle to be operated smoothly (Fail safe function).
Need more help?Get the P2810 2009 Toyota Camry code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2810 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2810 2009 Toyota Camry code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks