- Transmission Range Sensor not properly aligned
- Faulty Transmission Range Sensor
- Transmission Range Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Range Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2806 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Transmission Range Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Transmission Range Sensor alignment signal is out of factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P2806 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2806 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2806 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks