- Defective Range Sensor
- Faulty Transmission Shifter
- Transmission Shifter harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Shifter circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2794 DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the Gear Shift Direction Circuit signal. The TCM sets the OBDII code when the Gear Shift Direction Circuit Circuit signal is out of factory specifications.
P2794 Information for specific makes
- P2794 DODGE Gear Shift Direction Circuit Low
Need more help?Get the P2794 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in you area
P2794 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2794 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks