P2766 - Input/Turbine Speed Sensor 'B' Circuit Range/Performance
- Faulty Input Speed Sensor
- Input Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Input Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2766 DescriptionThe Input Speed Sensor detects the primary pulley revolution speed and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) and Engine Control Module (ECM). The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Input Speed Sensor is out of factory specifications.
P2766 Information for specific makes
- P2766 DODGE Input/Turbine Speed Sensor 'B' Circuit Range/Performance
Need more help?Get the P2766 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in you area
P2766 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2766 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks