P2763 BUICK - Torque Converter Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Control Circuit High
- Faulty Torque Converter Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
- Torque Converter Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Torque Converter Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Clogged valve body oil passages
When is the code detected?When the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects a short to voltage in the orque Converter Clutch (TCC) Solenoid valve control circuit, then the P2763 code sets.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Issues with transmission shifting
P2763 Buick DescriptionThe ignition voltage is provided to the Torque Converter Clutch Pulse Width Modulated (TCC PWM) solenoid valve. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) controls the ON and OFF time of the TCC PWM solenoid by controlling the ground side of the TCC solenoid valve control circuit. The PCM uses a PWM duty cycle, in order to control application and release of the TCC. When the solenoid is commanded OFF, the PCM senses high voltage. When the solenoid is commanded ON, the PCM senses low voltage.
Need more help?Get the P2763 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2763 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2763 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks