P2759 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY - Torque Converter Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Circuit Electrical Shift Valve SLU
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid valve SLU
- Shift solenoid valve SLU harness is open or shorted
- Shift solenoid valve SLU circuit poor electrical connection
- Valve body is blocked
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears
P2759 2006 Toyota Camry DescriptionThe current flow to the solenoid is controlled by the duty ratio* of the ECM output signal. The higher the duty ratio becomes, the higher the lock-up hydraulic pressure becomes during the lock-up operation.
Need more help?Get the P2759 2006 Toyota Camry code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2759 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2759 2006 Toyota Camry code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks