P2759 - Torque Converter Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Control Circuit Electrical
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid valve SLU
- Shift solenoid valve SLU harness is open or shorted
- Shift solenoid valve SLU circuit poor electrical connection
- Valve body is blocked
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2759 DescriptionThe current flow to the solenoid is controlled by the duty ratio* of the ECM output signal. The higher the duty ratio becomes, the higher the lock-up hydraulic pressure becomes during the lock-up operation.
P2759 Information for specific makes
- P2759 DODGE Torque Converter Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Control Circuit Electrical
Need more help?Get the P2759 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2759 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2759 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks