P2735 - Pressure Control Solenoid 'F' Intermittent
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty line pressure solenoid valve 'F'
- Line pressure solenoid valve 'F' harness is open or shorted
- Line pressure solenoid valve 'F' circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2735 DescriptionThe Pressure Control (PC) Solenoid Valve an electronic pressure regulator that controls transmission line pressure based on current flow through its coil windings. As current flow is increased, the magnetic field produced by the coil moves the solenoid’s plunger further away from the exhaust port. Opening the exhaust port decreases the output fluid pressure regulated by the PC solenoid valve, which ultimately decreases line pressure. The line pressure solenoid valve regulates the oil pump discharge pressure to suit the driving condition in response to a signal sent from the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
P2735 Information for specific makes
- P2735 DODGE Pressure Control Solenoid 'F' Intermittent
Need more help?Get the P2735 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2735 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2735 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks