P2552 FORD - Throttle/Fuel Inhibit Circuit
- Faulty Fuel Injector Control Module (FICM)
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Fuel Injector Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Injector Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2552 Ford DescriptionThe Diesel Engine Power Monitor (DEPM) strategy resides in the Transmission Control Module (TCM) located inside the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). The function of the DEPM is to monitor the engine RPM when there is no power demand from the Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) sensor.
Under normal engine idle operation the DEPM RPM value must always be higher than the engine RPM. In the event that the engine RPM does not exceed the DEPM limit, the DEPM disables the crankshaft and camshaft output signal sent to the PCM to the Fuel Injector Control Module (FICM).
Need more help?Get the P2552 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2552 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2552 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks