- Faulty Power Take Off (PTO) Enable Switch
- Power Take Off (PTO) Enable Switch harness is open or shorted
- Power Take Off (PTO) Enable Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P251a DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Power Take Off (PTO) Enable Switch circuit. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the PTO Enable Switch is out of factory specifications.
P251A Information for specific makes
- P251A FORD PTO Enable Switch Circuit/Open
Need more help?Get the P251a code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P251A CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P251a code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks