P250A VOLVO - Engine Oil Level Sensor Circuit
- Incorrect Engine Oil Level (Too Low or Too High)
- Faulty Engine Oil Level Sensor
- Engine Oil Level Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Oil Level Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P250a Volvo DescriptionTh Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Engine Oil Level Sensor. The ECM set the OBDII code when the Engine Oil Level Sensor is out of factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P250a Volvo code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P250A VOLVO CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P250a Volvo code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks