P2504 CHRYSLER - Charging System Voltage High
- Faulty Generator (Alternator)
- Generator harness is open or shorted
- Generator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2504 Chrysler DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the charging system for changes in the output voltage. The PCM set the OBDII P0504 code when the output voltage is out of factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P2504 Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2504 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2504 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks