P2456 GMC - Diesel Particulate Filter Pressure Sensor 'A' Circuit Intermittent/Erratic
- Faulty Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensor
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Diesel particulate filter pressure sensor connecting hose is loose, cracked, or missing
- Diesel particulate filter pressure sensor connecting hose port is cracked or broken
- Excessive amount of soot or ash in the diesel particulate filter
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2456 Gmc DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the rationality of the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) pressure sensor during idle and part load operating conditions. The test fails when the diesel particulate filter pressure sensor signal value at idle is less than 0.15 kPa (0.022 psi). The test also fails when the diesel particulate filter pressure sensor signal value at part load is less than a minimum value or greater than a maximum value. These minimum and maximum values are based on the volume of exhaust.
Need more help?Get the P2456 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2456 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2456 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks