P240C - Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection Pump Heater Control Circuit High
- Faulty Leak Detection Pump
- Leak Detection Pump harness is open or shorted
- Leak Detection Pump circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P240c DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) checks power consumption on the Leak Detection Pump. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) can be diagnosed when the leak diagnostic system is run. A diagnostic trouble code is stored if the current consumption of the pump in the Leak Detection Pump unit varies too much during the reference phase.
P240C Information for specific makes
- P240C BMW Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection Pump Heater Control Circuit High
Need more help?Get the P240c code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P240C CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P240c code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks