P2405 MAZDA - Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection Pump Sense Circuit Low
- Faulty Leak Detection Pump
- Leak Detection Pump harness is open or shorted
- Leak Detection Pump circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Purge Valve
- Clogged or damaged charcoal canister
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2405 Mazda DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) checks power consumption on the Leak Detection Pump. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) can be diagnosed when the leak diagnostic system is run. A diagnostic trouble code is stored if the current consumption of the pump in the Leak Detection Pump unit varies too much during the reference phase.
Need more help?Get the P2405 Mazda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2405 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2405 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks