P2403 - Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection Pump Sense Circuit/Open
- Faulty Leak Detection Pump
- Leak Detection Pump harness is open or shorted
- Leak Detection Pump circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Purge Valve
- Clogged or damaged charcoal canister
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2403 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) checks power consumption on the Leak Detection Pump. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) can be diagnosed when the leak diagnostic system is run. A diagnostic trouble code is stored if the current consumption of the pump in the Leak Detection Pump unit varies too much during the reference phase.
P2403 Information for specific makes
- P2403 DODGE Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection Pump Sense Circuit/Open
Need more help?Get the P2403 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2403 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2403 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks