P2401 2007 TOYOTA PRIUS - EVAP System Leak Detection Pump Control Circuit Low
- Faulty Vacuum Pump Module
- Vacuum Pump Module harness is open or shorted
- Vacuum Pump Module circuit poor electrical connection
- EVAP system hose (clogged, cracked or broken)
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?To determine leak criterion (Reference pressure), vacuum pump creates negative pressure in canister pump module through 0.02 inch orifice and pressure is measured. If the conditions are not met, Engine Control Module (ECM) the code will be set.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2401 2007 Toyota Prius Description5 hours after the ignition switch is turned OFF, the electric vacuum pump creates negative pressure (vacuum) in the EVAP (Evaporative Emission) system. The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors for leaks and actuator malfunctions based on the EVAP pressure.
Need more help?Get the P2401 2007 Toyota Prius code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2401 2007 TOYOTA PRIUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2401 2007 Toyota Prius code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks