P2299 JEEP - Brake Pedal Position/Accelerator Pedal Position Incompatible
- Faulty Brake Pedal Position
- Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APPS)
- Brake Pedal Position/Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APPS) harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pedal PositionAccelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APPS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2299 Jeep DescriptionWith the ignition ON and no break or Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APPS) faults present, then the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) recognizes a brake application following the APPS showing a fixed pedal opening. Temporary or permanent. Internally the PCM will reduce throttle opening below driver demand.
Need more help?Get the P2299 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2299 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2299 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks