P2271 LINCOLN - Oxygen Sensor Signal Stuck Rich Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Faulty O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Exhaust leaks
- O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 harness is open or shorted
- O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detected the HO2S12 sensor has reported a rich condition for an extended period during an intrusive test
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P2271 Lincoln DescriptionThe downstream heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) is forced rich and lean and monitored by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). The test fails if the PCM does not detect the output of the HO2S in a calibrated amount of time.
Need more help?Get the P2271 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2271 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2271 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks