P2258 VOLKSWAGEN - Secondary Air Injection System Control 'A' Circuit High
- Faulty Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Pump Relay
- Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Pump Relay harness is open or shorted
- Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Pump Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Secondary Air Injection (AIR) pump.
- Faulty Secondary air injection (AIR) solenoid.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2258 Volkswagen DescriptionAir is blown briefly into the exhaust valves by the Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System during a cold start. This produces an oxygen rich exhaust gas, causes after burning and reduces the heating-up phase of the catalytic converter.
Need more help?Get the P2258 Volkswagen code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2258 VOLKSWAGEN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2258 Volkswagen code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks