P2229 GMC - Barometric Pressure Sensor Circuit High Voltage
- Faulty Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor
- Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2229 Gmc DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) continuously monitors this sensor for concerns. The test fails when the Barometric Pressure (BARO) does not correlate with the Throttle Intake Pressure (TIP) or the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) at ignition ON. This DTC sets when the PCM detects an out of range condition in the control circuit.
Need more help?Get the P2229 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2229 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2229 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks