P2227 MERCURY - Barometric Pressure Sensor 'A' Circuit Range/Performance
- Faulty Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor
- Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2227 Mercury DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) continuously monitors this sensor for concerns. The test fails when the Barometric Pressure (BARO) Parameter Identification (PID) does not correlate with the Throttle Intake Pressure (TIP) or the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) PIDs at ignition ON. This DTC sets when the PCM detects an out of range condition in the control circuit.
Need more help?Get the P2227 Mercury code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2227 MERCURY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2227 Mercury code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks