P2183 BMW - Coolant Temperature Sensor at Radiator Outlet Rational Fault
- Low coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Stuck or leaking thermostat
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2183 Bmw DescriptionCoolant Temperature Sensor at Radiator Outlet Rational Fault is the generic description for the P2183 Bmw code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P2183 Bmw OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
Need more help?Get the P2183 Bmw code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2183 BMW CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2183 Bmw code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks