P2183 ACURA - Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor 2 Circuit Range/Performance
- Low coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Stuck or leaking thermostat
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2183 Acura DescriptionTwo engine coolant temperature sensors and one intake air temperature sensor are used by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). When the engine is stopped and enough time has passed, the temperature of the engine will equalize to the ambient temperature. When an inappropriate temperature is detected after comparing the temperature readings of each sensor, a malfunction in the corresponding sensor is detected and a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored.
Need more help?Get the P2183 Acura code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2183 ACURA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2183 Acura code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks