P2181 DODGE - Cooling System Performance
- Low coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Stuck or leaking thermostat
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2181 DODGE Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P2181 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P2181 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2181 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks