P2164 DODGE - Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor 'B' Maximum Stop Performance
- Faulty Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
- Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- No throttle pedal response
P2164 Dodge DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the electronic throttle for the ability of the throttle plate to reach the upper mechanical stop position within a calibrated amount of time at ignition ON. The P2164 code sets if the throttle plate does not reach the upper mechanical stop position within a calibrated amount of time.
Need more help?Get the P2164 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2164 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2164 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks