P2147 DODGE - Cylinder 1 Injector High Control Circuit Low Voltage
- Faulty Fuel Injector Group 1
- Fuel Injector Group 1 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Injector Group 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2147 Dodge DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) supplies voltage to each fuel injector on the high control circuits. The ECM energizes each fuel injector by grounding the low control circuit of the fuel injector. The ECM monitors the status of the fuel injector circuits. When a fuel injector circuit condition is detected by the ECM, the affected fuel injector(s) is disabled.
Need more help?Get the P2147 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2147 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2147 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks