P2144 DODGE - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Vent Control Circuit Low
- Faulty EGR vent control solenoid
- EGR vent control solenoid harness is open or shorted
- EGR vent control solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Clogged EGR passages
- Clogged DPFE sensor passages
- Faulty EGR sensor
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2144 Dodge DescriptionExhaust Gas Recirculation Vent Control Circuit Low is the generic description for the P2144 Dodge code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P2144 Dodge OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
Need more help?Get the P2144 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2144 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2144 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks