P2122 2009 HONDA ACCORD - Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 1 Circuit Low Voltage
- Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position
- Accelerator Pedal Position harness is open or shorted
- Accelerator Pedal Position circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
Tech notesECM may need to updated
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2122 2009 Honda Accord DescriptionAccelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensor 1 (Throttle Position Sensor D) Circuit Low Voltage. The Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) sensor is installed on the upper end of the accelerator pedal assembly. The sensor detects the accelerator position and sends a signal to the Engine Control Module (ECM).
Need more help?Get the P2122 2009 Honda Accord code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2122 2009 HONDA ACCORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2122 2009 Honda Accord code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks