P2121 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY - Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch 'D' Circuit Range/Performance
- Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2121 2007 Toyota Camry DescriptionThe Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor is mounted on the accelerator pedal bracket. The accelerator pedal position sensor has two sensor elements/signal outputs: VPA and VPA2. VPA is used to detect the actual accelerator pedal angle (used for engine control) and VPA2 is used to detect malfunctions in VPA. When the difference between the voltage outputs of VPA and VPA2 deviate from the standard, the Engine Control Module (ECM) concludes the accelerator pedal position sensor has a malfunction.
Need more help?Get the P2121 2007 Toyota Camry code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2121 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2121 2007 Toyota Camry code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks