P2114 - Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor 'C' Minimum Stop Performance
- Faulty Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor
- Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2114 DescriptionThrottle/Pedal Position Sensor 'C' Minimum Stop Performance is the generic description for the P2114 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P2114 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P2114 Information for specific makes
- P2114 DODGE Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor 'C' Minimum Stop Performance
Need more help?Get the P2114 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2114 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2114 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks