P2112 MAZDA - Throttle Actuator Control System - Stuck Closed
- Throttle Body Plate Binding
- Faulty Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) Motor
- Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) Motor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
When is the code detected?
Throttle valve locked during Engine Control Module (ECM) order to open
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2112 MAZDA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P2112 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P2112 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2112 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks