- Damaged reductant pump
- Damaged reductant injector
- Damaged reductant purge valve
- Damaged reductant pressure line
- Damaged reductant pressure sensor
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P20e9 Gmc DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors reductant pressure as the system primes for injection. The Aftertreatment DEF pump has internal diagnostics which evaluate whether the DEF pump is able to meet its demand. If the pump reports insufficient performance for more than a threshold time then the P20E8 code is set.
Need more help?Get the P20e9 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P20E9 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P20e9 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks