P2097 2010 FORD FUSION - Post Catalyst Fuel Trim System Too Rich Bank 1
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor
- Heated Oxygen Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Heated Oxygen Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Exhaust leaks
- Contaminated Heated Oxygen Sensor
Tech notesBefore replacing the Heated Oxygen Sensor, inspect the sensor connector for signs of damage, water ingress, or corrosion
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2097 2010 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the correction value from downstream Heated Oxygen Sensor(HO2S) as part of the fore-aft oxygen sensor control routine. The test fails when correction value is greater than a calibrated limit.
Need more help?Get the P2097 2010 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2097 2010 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2097 2010 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks