P2068 LINCOLN - Fuel Level Sensor 'B' Circuit High
- Communication link concern
- Faulty Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
- Faulty Instrument Cluster (IC)
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2068 Lincoln DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Fuel Level Sensor 'B' Circuit. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Fuel Level Sensor 'B' Circuit is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P2068 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2068 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2068 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks