P2065 2008 FORD FUSION - Fuel Level Sensor 'B' Circuit
- Communication link concern
- Faulty Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
- Faulty Instrument Cluster (IC)
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2065 2008 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Fuel Level Sensor 'B' Circuit. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Fuel Level Sensor 'B' Circuit is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P2065 2008 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2065 2008 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2065 2008 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks