P2064 DODGE - Reductant/Regeneration Supply Control Circuit High
- Faulty Reductant Injector Air Pump
- Reductant Injector Air Pump harness is open or shorted
- Reductant Injector Air Pump circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2064 Dodge DescriptionThe code indicates that the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) has detected a malfunction in the reductant injector air pump control circuit.
Need more help?Get the P2064 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2064 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2064 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks