P2021 FORD - Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit Low Bank 2
- Faulty Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch
- Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch harness is open or shorted
- Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Mechanical concern
- bind, seize, damage, or obstruction of IMRC hardware
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2021 Ford DescriptionThe Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) system is monitored for failure during continuous or Key On Engine Off (KOEO) self-test. Each code distinguishes the corresponding bank for IMRC actuator assemblies with dual monitor switches. The test fails when the system detects the presence of a broken or persistently out of range linkage. The code sets when the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) has detected a mechanical fault in the Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) system.
Need more help?Get the P2021 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2021 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2021 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks