P2020 JEEP - Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit Range/Performance Bank 2
- Faulty Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch
- Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch harness is open or shorted
- Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Mechanical concern
- bind, seize, damage, or obstruction of IMRC hardware
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2020 Jeep DescriptionThe engine is equipped with an intake manifold flow control valve to promote maximum air/fuel atomization. The valve restricts air flow, causing it to tumble or swirl. The tumbling action helps ensure that the fuel and air mix thoroughly and burn faster. The intake manifold flow control valve and variable valve timing work together to improve fuel economy, idle stability, and emissions. The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P2020 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2020 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2020 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks