P2014 INFINITI - Tumble Control Valve Position Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Tumble control valve actuator
- Faulty Tumble control valve motor
- Faulty Tumble control valve position sensor
- Faulty Accelerator pedal position sensor (APP sensor 2)
- Faulty Crankshaft position sensor (POS)
- Faulty EVAP control system pressure sensor
- Faulty Refrigerant pressure sensor
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2014 Infiniti DescriptionTumble control valve is installed in the intake manifold adapter. Tumble control valve actuator is connected to the front end of the valve shaft. Tumble control valve actuator consists of motor and position sensor, etc. The motor opens or closes the valve by the output signal of the Engine Control Module (ECM). The sensor consists of a permanent magnet and Hall IC. It senses the valve shaft movement and feeds the voltage signals to the ECM.
1-Intake manifold adapter
2-Tumble control valve actuator
3-Tumble control valve
Need more help?Get the P2014 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2014 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2014 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks