P200B JEEP - Intake Manifold Runner Performance Bank 2
- Intake Manifold Runner Binding Or Sticking
- Faulty Manifold flow valve
- Manifold flow valve harness is open or shorted
- Manifold flow valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P200b Jeep DescriptionThe engine is equipped with an intake manifold flow control valve to promote maximum air/fuel atomization. The valve restricts air flow, causing it to tumble or swirl. The tumbling action helps ensure that the fuel and air mix thoroughly and burn faster. The intake manifold flow control valve and variable valve timing work together to improve fuel economy, idle stability, and emissions.
Need more help?Get the P200b Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P200B JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P200b Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks