P2007 DODGE - Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Closed Bank 2
- Intake Manifold Runner Binding Or Sticking
- Faulty Manifold flow valve
- Manifold flow valve harness is open or shorted
- Manifold flow valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2007 Dodge DescriptionThe engine is equipped with an intake manifold flow control valve to promote maximum air/fuel atomization. The valve restricts air flow, causing it to tumble or swirl. The tumbling action helps ensure that the fuel and air mix thoroughly and burn faster. The intake manifold flow control valve and variable valve timing work together to improve fuel economy, idle stability, and emissions.
Need more help?Get the P2007 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2007 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2007 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks