P2001 - Oxides Of Nitrogen Trap Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2
P2001 Possible Causes
- Faulty Sensor or Solenoid
- Sensor or Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Sensor or Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Powertrain Control Module (PCM) / Engine Control Module (ECM) Software Update
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM) / Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Damage Catalytic Converter
- Catalytic converter improper operation
First diagnose P2001 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P2001 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P2001 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P2001 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2001 DescriptionOxides Of Nitrogen Trap Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2 is the generic description for the P2001 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P2001 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P2001 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P2001 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P2001 Information for specific makes
- P2001 DODGE Oxides Of Nitrogen Trap Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2
Need more help?Get the P2001 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2001 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2001 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks