P1F63 - Hybrid/EV System Voltage Discharge Circuit Performance
P1F63 Possible Causes
- Faulty Power Inverter Module
- Power Inverter Module harness is open or shorted
- Power Inverter Module circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1F63 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1F63 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1F63 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1F63 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1f63 DescriptionThis is an internal fault detection of the power inverter module, often referred to as the drive motor generator power inverter module. This fault is handled inside the power inverter module, and no external circuits are involved.
P1F63 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1F63 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1F63 Information for specific makes
- P1F63 BUICK Hybrid/EV System Voltage Discharge Circuit Performance
- P1F63 CADILLAC Hybrid/EV System Voltage Discharge Circuit Performance
- P1F63 CHEVROLET Hybrid/EV System Voltage Discharge Circuit Performance
- P1F63 GMC Hybrid/EV System Voltage Discharge Circuit Performance
- P1F63 SATURN Hybrid/EV System Voltage Discharge Circuit Performance
Need more help?Get the P1f63 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1F63 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1f63 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks