P1EC8 BUICK - Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve Control Circuit 2 High Voltage
- Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Solenoid Valve Learn procedure
- Faulty Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve
- Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve harness is open or shorted
- Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1ec8 Buick DescriptionThe hybrid/EV battery pack coolant control valve drive circuit in the hybrid/EV powertrain control module 2 is two control circuit, that can drive the valve motor in a forward or reverse direction. One end position of the range is the Radiator connection, the middle position is the bypass position and the other end is the chiller position.
Need more help?Get the P1ec8 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1EC8 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1ec8 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks