P1EB8 BUICK - Auxiliary Transmission Fluid Pump Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
- Program Power Inverter Module
- Faulty Power Inverter Module
- Power Inverter Module harness is open or shorted
- Power Inverter Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1eb8 Buick DescriptionThis is an internal fault detection of the motor control module. The motor control module is internal to the power inverter module, often referred to as the drive motor generator power inverter module, and is not serviced separately. This fault is handled inside the hybrid powertrain and motor control modules and no external circuits are involved.
Need more help?Get the P1eb8 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1EB8 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1eb8 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks